Wednesday, March 17, 2010

been slackin

nothin much has been happening except drama. Aaron is ignoring me except when he rubs his new girlfriend in my face…her name is slutty mcslutterson….she is a cunt btw. I'm just done with this place and all the things that have been happening. And I can't be his friend because all i want to say is "HEY DUDE! You're screwing up your life!!!!" but he gets mad every single time i say that. So being his friend means being quiet and I can't do that very well. I wanna leave here now. I miss being a normal person and when i felt this need to pack up and move i could. I would.

Anyways matt will be here soon. I'm super excited! I can't wait to be around my one problem-free, drama-free person. He makes me happy, calm. He's gonna teach me to surf. =]

1 comment:

  1. Please somebody video you surfing! & take notes so you can teach me! I expect you to master it quickly

    ReplyDelete