Thursday, February 25, 2010

Officially boycotting February



So this will be long but i dont feel like telling everything. I've been procrastinating uploading this because I need to upload the pictures from Matty's show on Sat. and the art show on Sat. So Matt was here and I was super happy. That kid really makes me feel...idk like im at home again. Aaron said he was more upset by it because he never saw me that happy and now he kinda gets why I want to be with a guy who doesnt live anywhere near me. Matt's just super laid back and he lets me deal with my problems and only gets involved when I ask him to. And he never gets too far. IDK. I like it when I have my life and he has his. We give each other support and advice but we don't feel overwhelmed and the need to take care of each other. We are both really independent people. It's nice. That was my gush <3

So we went to this art show with the band on Sat. at this great little coffee shop a few miles away from where I live. It's called Sweet Elena's [sp?] in the artsy warehouse district on Monterey, if there could be a warehouse district. The area is only four blocks haha but such is the curse of trying to make a tiny small town sound cool. haha. Then we ran around with the band and went to the show. I love their music! Go and check em out.

www.champagnesunday.com

And he made me a pop up card for Valentines! haha got me invader Zim keychain and underwear and hair ribbons. Which may sound lame but everything was super cute and he remembered all the things i randomly point at when we went shopping this past december. That is amazing. And life has just been crazy all around. Matt's gone again and people keep getting mad at me for stupid things and I can't seem to hold my tongue any longer. And people don't like for me to make the fact that I'm mad known to them (this apparently hurts their sensitive feelings) so then i get super pissed b/c I spend hours a day listening to their problems and emotions but I can't get 5 - 10 minutes to vent at the end of a crummy day? Something is going to have to change soon. I really can't handle being all quiet and telling people I'm fine when I'm not. I'll explain more later b/c I really don't feel like it now. I have basically been unwillingly involved in two major cases so I am in and out of police stations and lawyers offices everyday.... meh.

2 comments:

  1. Awww hair ribbons! & where in the world did he find an Invader Zim keychain? Two cases? eeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. at hot topic. haha yeah its a long story

    ReplyDelete