Wednesday, April 21, 2010

129!

yeeeeEEAAaahhh *does funny little dance with copious amounts of arm punching* well like 129.89 haha but its below 130 and will never be that high again. Went cycling this evening. I hate waking up early to go to the gym and the electricity was funky so I skipped out on my run this morning. Had to make it up. Been lifting and trying to make myself run. Not very successful at teh running which I know is what I need to quickly drop the unwanted fattyness. lol
I am becoming a workout-a-holic. I always want to do something physical and move and it is hard to concentrate in class because of this crazy desire to be thin. oh well.

As far as the personal life goes....well all is good on the western front i guess. I do have this friend. Steffanie. I love her and she is amazing but I tend to offend her. Like we will be at a aparty at her boyfriends house and she will be playing beer pong and he will want to go to the store to get more alcohol. Me him and steff are the only people who ever pay for beer so he will ask if i want to accompany him and so i will and she gets mad. idk its silly. he is a nice fella but im not interested in him. I love my matty and I wouldn't jeopardize the great relationship i have for some other girls guy! And she knows this but she still gets upset. I chalk it up to drunkenness but it makes me nervous to hang out with them. It seems like a lot of girls get jealous of me and I don't mean to sound conceited but it seems to be true...Idk my random thought for the day.

Matt will be here in a couple of weeks. And I will be on vaca! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Remember whenever you yelled at me for just eating fruit for breakfast one morning well now it's my turn! Eat! & yeah I know how you feel about the whole girls being stupid thing. Thank you Cassie... & Yeah you should definately give Katy a call. I'm sure she'd visit or love a visit from you! She has a psycho (literally; like his parents tried to admit him & since he's over 18 he has to admit himself & wouldn't.) So maybe she would listen & talk to you about it more than me cuz you won't get mad like I do & start ranting about why she's with him. I'm glad everything with Matt is still going good!!! Oh & you're missing Aunt Stacy's church fair this wk.end :(

    ReplyDelete