Monday, April 12, 2010

hmm

So the last few months have been hectic and I have let my self go. I'm pretty upset about all of this. I managed to get down to a fancy 118 and keep it but then the FOOD HOLIDAYS happened and i weighed myself a few weeks ago. 133. Not good. So I started a new diet and exercise thing a couple weeks ago. I have lost 3 pounds! but still. 130. Not cute. So I am working out lightly in the afternoons still and waking up supa early to meet Josie at the gym. We are gonna do this Nike marathon training thing to get back into running and lift weights as well. We lifted this morning but I'm not feeling super sore so I think I just need to go back to the gym and use the machines and really push it. Free weights never really do much for me. But the diet part is hard. lol I'm trying to only eat 900 calories a day so I can drop 2 pounds a week. But uh yeah lol I like food. So I cleaned out my fridge this weekend and got rid of a lot of stuff and I ave decided to stop keeping my food sitting out where I can see it so I put it all in the closet and I will only eat when my tummy is super growly <3 Wish me luck. I want to be in the 125 range by the end of the month =]

1 comment: